Interesting alpine on ebay (LA Area)

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting alpine on ebay (LA Area)
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 04:20:26 -0700
Hi Gang, I was net surfing early this morning and came across this
alpine,or is it a tiger, for sale on ebay, so I thought I would post the
add discription.  Any one know this car?
Regards
Armand

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=382139342

Good overall condition. Very little history. Person I got it from said it
once had a V8 engine. Presently it has a 80's
Mazda 2 liter and 5 Speed. Was running but has blown headgasket. Very nice
conversion job. I'm not familiar with
Sunbeams, hence the question mark in the title. The VIN number (BC59401783
LRX) does not cross to either an
Alpine or a Tiger, so I don't really know. Has valid Ca. Title and is in
Non-Operational status. Delivery possible
within reasonable distance. Questions, just ask.

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie