SPEAKING OF EVENTS

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: SPEAKING OF EVENTS
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 09:55:06 +0100
 The TE/AE Big UNITED will be held in Portland Maine  Aug. 24-28.. I plan to
drive one of my Alpines From south AL. It's only 2900mi. round trip. Anyone
on the list want to convoy?
  If that's too far for you, consider attending the SOS ROUNDUP to be held
in Birmingham  Oct 6-8 check out the details on both of these events  at
www.teae.org    or  www.sunbeamalpine.org  Y'all come on down or up or over.
You do not have to be a member of TE/AE to attend one or both of these great
events, but you will save money if you are.
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE