Tiger Authentication

To: "Tiger News Group" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger Authentication
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@engravers.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 19:14:25 -0700
I know you've all been waiting with eager anticipation for some word on the
"TAC on Wheels" event at the CAT Warehouse July 31st.  The reporting delay
was primarily caused by planning and preparation for last weekend's Tigers
United XXIV event.

I am pleased to report that we were able to Authenticate twelve Tigers at
the Warehouse and the thirteenth by driving a few miles after the event
closed down about 2 pm.  We wish that we could have done more, but half the
TAC crew had to fly back home Sunday evening.  As it was, we Authenticated
at least two cars that were trailered to the event.  Our next TAC on Wheels
event is currently scheduled for the Napa/Sonoma Wine Country North of San
Francisco on October 21st somewhere in the Santa Rosa vicinity.  Keep
watching the STOA Web Site (www.engravers.com/tiger) for final details of
time and location.

Since Tigers United XXIV is now history, we can also report that we added
six more Authenticated Tigers at that event.  In fact it's getting more
difficult to find Tigers to Authenticate because most of the active owners
on the west coast have already taken advantage of our program.  This brings
our total count of Authenticated Tigers to 405. As soon as we have time to
make the electronic data entries, you will find the full list on the STOA
Web Site.

For those of you not on the West Coast, we are heavily into the process of
training new Senior TAC Inspectors and I hope to be able to announce
availability in other areas very soon.

Tom Hall,
Senior TAC Inspector