Re: Thanks

To: SJC Worldwide <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:29:00 -0400
Steve, doing the tanks yourself is not that hard.  R&R is the hardest
part of the task.

I did my tanks, and used some pea gravel and water, which was shaken not
stirred, inside the tanks, to remove the loose rust. I then washed with
soap and water, did the pea gravel again, and again, it the water is dirty.

Then dry the inside of the tanks.  A hot day will do this quickly.  Pour
in the sealer, available from various sources, and the next day they are
ready to reinstall. If you have holes, a radiator shop can fix it.  They
can also dip the tanks for you.

Of course, replace all the hoses.

Good Luck

Larry