TU XXIV

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: TU XXIV
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@engravers.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:13:08 -0700
At 08:49 PM 8/20/00 -0700, you wrote:
>How about some comments on Tigers United for those of us who weren't able
>to be there.
>
>Best regards.
>
>Bob

         You can find the trophy results for this years TU on the STOA web
page www.engravers.com/tiger.  Comments and write up's of the event have
not been assembled for the newsletter yet, so the list will have to wait a
little longer.  We did have an Autoweek contributing reporter at the event
so their may be something in more national somewhere down the road.  I
haven't seen any "goose poop" type comments yet, so the event can't have
been all bad. I guess on this list "no news" is sometimes better than the
alternative.

         FYI, Kevin and I have posted the TU guidelines used for several
years under "TU Organizing Assistance" in the TU section of the Calender of
Events heading.

Tom