PTC September Meeting advisory

To: CAtkisson@aol.com, Dunn_D@msn.com, Tigergolf@msn.com, Laingersol@aol.com,
Subject: PTC September Meeting advisory
From: PacificTigerClub@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 09:33:47 EDT
SHOW 'N SHINE & PICNIC  at The  HIRAM M. CHITTENDEN (BALLARD) LOCKS

    Date:  Saturday September 9, 2000
    Time:  11 AM  to  3 PM

Every day during Seattle's all-too-short summer, thousands of visitors from
all over the world tour the historic Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, located in
Seattle's Ballard neighborhood.  The surrounding park is an ideal place to
watch the colorful flotilla of power and sailboats making their way between
Puget Sound and Lake Union.

Pacific Tiger Club has once again received a special invitation to display
our cars to the public on the private access road in the heart of the park,
from 11 AM to 3 PM, on Saturday, September 9th.

All park visitors are encouraged to take part in our special Popular Vote -
winners to be announced at our Annual General Meeting & Banquet in October.
Last year over 250 people, representing almost every part of the globe, cast
votes for the Rootes car they'd most like to drive home or go cruzin' in.

Bring the family, your Rootes car and a picnic basket to celebrate the end of
another Sunbeam summer!