RE: New Mexico DMV Records

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Mexico DMV Records
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 15:23:05 -0700
Theo,
 Sorry I can't give you an answer as I don't know. However, my car also has
a New Mexico history as well. Only if the process is quick and painless
could I impose on you to investigate (if possible) my car?
Here is what I know:
1. The previous owner was Paul McConnell, before him Jerry Shere and before
him Michael J. Baker.
2. The car # is B9470101. However, oddly, here in Calif. it is registered
under the JAL # 55084. I also have a New Mexico odometer document that lists
the engine number 1109G13KA as the official I.D. number on the document
transfering the car from Baker to Shere on the 23rd of Dec. 1980.
I am curious if the car had any other owners or came from any other State.

Thanks if you can assist,
Tom Witt