Re: Bikes - No TIGER content

To: "Pete Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com>
Subject: Re: Bikes - No TIGER content
From: johnc@nait.ab.ca
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 08:50:15 -0600
Hi Pete:
I noticed that you had several Brit. Bikes as well as your TIGER and
wondered how many other TIGER owners are into British bikes.  I have a '75
Norton 850 , a '72 Triumph Bonneville, and a '56 Triumph TRW. Other
TIGER/BIKE  owners perhaps should reply direct to keep the list free of "No
TIGER content stuff."
Godspeed
Jc

                    "Pete Stanisavljevich"