Boss 302 rod bolts

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Boss 302 rod bolts
From: derekw@zamnet.zm
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:59:06 +0200 (ZMT)
Hi all,

I just got some parts from Lizzard racing (Edelbrock 6022 heads, Centerforce
clutch, CAT roller rockers, MSD dist. etc.) and I got the ARP Boss 302/351W
rod bolts (my mistake not theirs.) Can I have my rods reamed out for the
larger bolts? How much will this affect the balancing (can I easily remove
the weight difference from the big ends?) or should I just swap them.

I am coming to the US for a wedding in DC next Friday and will be around
until 11th Oct. Hope to get to the meet in B'ham (and see my 1996 ex and my
1969 GT6+ who are both in B'ham.) Any suggestions for renting a car without
a visa card? Credit cards are not available here due to exchange controls
and bank regs.

Thanks for the help. derek

Derek White
Managing Director