product evaluation

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: product evaluation
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 14:46:50 -0500
        A product I don't see in the list archives or on miata.net:

http://www.autoartink.com/

        I've bought note pads from this person "Laura Lea Evans", who's
apparently both an artist and a car enthusiast, and have been pleased with
the quality. Well, as for the paper, unless you're an office-supply geek
like me, who cares -- but the artwork on top of the pads is worthwhile. I
don't have one in front of me right now, but they're either 5x8 or 6x9, I
think the latter, with the car picture at the top in black.
        Well, I just noticed that one of the cars offered is the M1 Miata.
Cool, but as my Miata is an M2, maybe I'll wait and see if she adds the M2
to her list. I still have lots of Bizzarrini and Allard paper to use up...
        Ther's also matched stationery sets and other stuff at the site.

Lawrence R. Wright, Purchasing Analyst
"Nose gone, grindstone still here"
U S Office Products, Mid-Atlantic District
Formerly Andrews Office Products
larry.wright@usop.com
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333