Kind of a CAT i Get Together

Subject: Kind of a CAT i Get Together
From: SJC Worldwide <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:24:18 -0700
Hello All Sunbeamers:

It's time to get together this fall and although we are not doing a
formal CAT I, Steve and I found a little event that we hope you will
want to participate in.  The Palm Springs Cruisin' Association has a car
show the first Saturday of every month.  They have many different types
of classic and hot rod type cars, great music and nice people.  But they
don't have any Sunbeams.  We showed up in September and the first person
who saw us asked if we would sell our car. Why we don't show them how
great our cars are?  We plan to stay November 3rd and 4th at the Palm
Springs Comfort Inn, 390 S. Indian Canyon Dr. 92262. 1-888-322-1997.
This hotel is in the heart of town so you will have an opportunity to
walk and do some sightseeing.  We will meet there Friday evening,
November 3rd.  The next day, those of you who would like to join us can
take a drive to the Aerial Tramway and ride up to the mountain station.
Later, the "Cruisin" car show will be at the Waring Plaza on Hwy. 111 in
Palm Desert from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. There is no charge to show your
car. That means FREE! We will have a pizza party at the car show for
those who want to participate.  Sunday, we will have brunch before
heading home.  Please make you hotel reservations ASAP since it is "The
Season" and weekends fill up quickly.  Please let Jane & Steve Sage know
if you will be coming.  Phone 818-594-7254 or Email rootes@ix.netcom.com