Re: Non Tiger Content: 4 More Years? More like a Lifetime of BS from Bot

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Mark Fridenstine" <laceyf@crosslink.net>
Subject: Re: Non Tiger Content: 4 More Years? More like a Lifetime of BS from Both sides!
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:58:32 -0600
Mark,

    Your point is well taken, but I wonder...... If democrats only collect
about half the contributions the republicans do, Could it be that
republicans are no better than the democrats, they can just afford to hide
it better?  Seems to me, if I recall corectly, didn't the republicans who
screamed the loudest go down in smoke from their own misbehavior and antics?
I wonder if we shouldn't all vote for BULLWINKLE. At least he has integrity,
and doesn't have a one sided memory like us human folk. He has no memory at
all, a little like that republican president, you know, what's his name.

Just funin'
Dan

PS--