Re: Dilema on E Bay 8-)

To: Ian Spencer <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>
Subject: Re: Dilema on E Bay 8-)
From: "Jim D'Amelio" <jimdamelio@home.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:10:24 -0400
Ian,

On my recent trip to England, I was on the lookout for Rootes fire
extinguishers.  While I wasn't fortunate enough to find one that was
labeled Rootes, I did find a Jet Fire Extinguisher identical to the one
on ebay.  Instead of Rootes it's labeled Bradex, but the rest of the
label is identical.  It was still charged and took most of a day to
empty all the contents so I wouldn't be hassled by the airline.  I'm
sure it looked like a pipe bomb on the x-ray machine.

Speaking of smiling, I'm the one that's smiling.  Sure it doesn't say
Rootes, but it's good enough for me and it only cost me $7.50.

Jim