Re: inquiry 092100b

To: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Subject: Re: inquiry 092100b
From: johnc@nait.ab.ca
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:47:20 -0600
Larry:
Just a thought check for goop stuck to a tire.
The other day I was driving home in my Jeep-heap and suddenly the whole
vehicle started to vibrate so badly that I could hardly hold it on the
road. I pulled over to the curb to check it out and after a bit of wheel
wiggling and head scratching found the problem. I had run over a great gob
of tar that had stuck in the tread of one front wheel. Its weight was
enough to throw that wheel badly out of balance. I cleaned off as much as I
could with a stick and then put up with the vibration for a day before I
got to cleaning all the treads.
Godspeed
Jc