Re: RHD Signalling

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RHD Signalling
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 23:38:21 EDT
I remember the two guys with a RHD Series V at the TE/AE
United in Detroit.  The steering wheel was a small rubber
racing type.  I followed then on Woodward Ave.  The real
driver hid the steering wheel with his body and steer from
the bottom.  His passenger had a steering wheel and
pretended to steer the Alpine.  Occasionally they would hit
a bump and the 'driver' would yell and hold his wheel in
the air while his buddy swerved the car back and forth.
Like watching a Laurel and Hardy movie.  You should have
seen the looks of the drivers behind him.

Dave Johnson, B382002668(dead), Aurora, IL