Miss Fire

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Miss Fire
From: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 05:05:14 -1000
Well the vistakon interview in florida went really well. now i have to decide

if i want to live in jacksonville. i dont think so. now for my tiger problems.

at high rpms (4000+) my tiger is missing. the tach is also irratic jumping from

4 to 6 thousand rpms. i have a new fuel filter so it is limited to elecrtical.

how do i test my coil? i have a mallory pro master coil, mallory unilite
distributor,

and split fire plugs. i have thought of removing it all and sending it back

to mallory but i dont want to be down that long. any suggestions would be great.

thanks
chris in texas