Re: Keeping Mice away

To: "Rande Bellman" <rande@thecia.net>,
Subject: Re: Keeping Mice away
From: "Paul R. Sheahan" <sunbeamtiger@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 20:00:19 -0400
Rande,
     Mice hate.......Shotguns, .357's, cats, mouse traps, bricks, and
brooms.  I had to introduce a mouse that didn't croak in a mouse trap to a
broom last year.
     The best solution is a cat with an attitude.  Of course cats like to
leave unpleasant surprises in your interior.  Ask Jan Harde about that.
     Oh hell..........go with the shotgun.
Paul
Paul R. Sheahan