Re: Miss Fire

To: larry.p@erols.com
Subject: Re: Miss Fire
From: Craig Wright <craig@productdesigngroup.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 11:06:50 -0700
Larry,

I like them. I have three; 65 Mustang, 351 Boat, and 427 Cobra. I've got
about 5 years on each with no problems. I personally know of only one that
has failed, a stranded Cobra I helped. It may be that they "earned" the
reputation years ago, like the Holly power valve blow out problem. They may
have also fixed it years ago. They one that I saw fail was 10 years old.

Craig