Mice...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Mice...
From: DCStory@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 03:05:59 EDT
If you have RATS . .. Get CATS

I put one of them cat doors going into the garage and it solved my problem in
a day or two and I've never had the problem since.

My neighbor had a problem with a rat eating the wiring on his wife's brand
new Caddy, so I loaned him my cat for the night.  Worked great and he now has
his Watch-Cat. ( of course the wife didn't like the fact that the cat left
the proud catch on the doorstep into the garage). But, that's exactly the
thing that sold him on the concept.  He had to see that evidence to become a
believer.

You don't have to re-invent the wheel .. Cats are free down at your local
Target Store or any other entrance to a major retail store. Our ancestor have
used them for forever ..  You can too.