Nokia Hakkapeliitta

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nokia Hakkapeliitta
From: bob melusky <bmelusky@netscape.net>
Date: 3 Oct 00 17:52:05 PDT
The Finns did a study on winter driving fatalities and found that most of the
serious accidents due to lost traction were due to lateral movement, not a
failure to stop or go in a straight line.

As a result they have high standards for lateral grip and the Hakkapaliitta is
just about the best in this category. I have a decreasing radius, off camber,
blind turn with no shoulder and a multicolored guardrail on the way home from
work that my RWD Volvo takes with aplomb.

Agreed on the terrier. My neighbor is building a six stall barn and they were
dog sitting a terrier. When she entered the barn for the first time, she made
a very thorough and methodical investigation for mice. It was impressive.

melusky