Series 5 V6 up for grabs

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: Series 5 V6 up for grabs
From: "Tim Beloney" <65_s5v6@prontomail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 00:29:50 -0700
All,
65 S5V6 is ready for cruising, but not by me.  I have no room, no
time, and a baby on the way.  Now that I've seen the dream become
reality, I've gotta let her go.
She is a professionally built 2.8 V6 with a T5 and no corners cut.
She needs a few minor things like the top, boot cover, and
speedometer cable installed, but all the real work has been done.
I've had two inquiries fall through now, and really want to sell this
car before the weather gets ugly.
Please email at tim@sonicwall.com with any questions if you are
interested.  I will post to either the for sale sites or ebay
shortly, but I want her to go to a good home.  I have lowered my
asking price to $9,000.
See http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/tbeloney or email my SonicWALL address
for photos.

Thanks,