Re: Speedo Shop

To: twojohnsons@home.com
Subject: Re: Speedo Shop
From: Mark Fridenstine <laceyf@crosslink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:10:04 -0700
All this talk about speedos. I guess I need to get mine fixed. I've heard of
Mo-Ma.
Does any one have the phone #. and how long should it take to get it fixed. I've
been using my tach to determine the speed at 4th gear. I put the top down and
used
my GPS. Worked great. But, now I have the $$ to fix it. All help will be greatly
appreciated.
        Thanks, Mark