New England Fall Gathering

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: New England Fall Gathering
From: Stu Brennan <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 21:12:37 -0400
I am passing on the following announcement for David Kellogg:
Hello New England 'Beamers!

  Stuart Brennan offered me the chance to host a small Sunbeam gathering
this autumn:  next week is it!

*IF THE WEATHER IS DECENT*

*When:
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 29 at 10:15 AM
(*RESET YOUR CLOCKS TO E.S.T.!*)

*Where:
AMHERST N.H. on Old Nashua Rd (see directions below)

*What:
Last CAR AND PARTS FLEA MARKET AND CORRAL of the season: cars, parts,
automobilia, interesting people, the best time of the season to get a
good
deal on         multi colored zip ties, canopies, tools, wheels, etc.

*Who:
Sunbeam Die Hards, and Friends

*Why:
Because the car season is never *really* over

*MEET IN THE STREET-SIDE ROW OF THE CAR CORRAL AT 10:15 EST*
For those of you who don't know me I'm 6'7" and have a pony tail and
beard.
If there's any doubt, I'll be wearing a white western style straw hat.

WE'LL VISIT THE FLEA MARKET UNTIL 12 or so and THEN DRIVE TO A
(moderately
priced ) RESTAURANT  TO EAT

AFTER LUNCH WE'LL DRIVE A LOOP TO PACK MONADNOCK MOUNTAIN, where, with
good
weather, you can almost see  Boston, THEN ON TO PETERBOROUGH,  a
celebrated
artist colony.

YOU CAN STAY FOR AS MUCH ( or as little) AS YOU LIKE.

IF THE WEATHER IS HORRIBLE, WE'LL DO IT IN THE SPRING.

*Directions:
FROM THE EAST, take NH 101 from Manchester NH to the exit marked 101A.
At
the end of the off ramp, TURN RIGHT.  Drive until you see railroad
tracks
crossing 101A.  TURN RIGHT onto OLD NASHUA ROAD.  Follow the traffic and
park in one of the lots *across the street* from the car flea market; it
will save you $1 per car.  You should see cars parked inside a stone
wall to
your right as you drive past the flea market grounds.  That is the car
corral where we will meet.

FROM THE WEST, take 101 Esatbound to exit 8.  Take 101A WEST ca. 4-5
mi:
you will pass Wal Mart and a Mobil station on your left. Drive straight
until you come to some POWER LINES and the RAILROAD CROSSING.  TURN LEFT
onto OLD NASHUA ROAD and follow the traffic until you come to the flea
market.  PARK ACROSS THE STREET to save $1.  When you drive past the
flea
market groungs you will see cars parked behind a stone wall. That's the
Car
Corral where we will gather.

Drive time from Boston is probably an hour and a half (generous
estimate).

REMEMBER:

*RESET YOUR ALARM CLOCK TO STANDARD TIME ON SAT'DAY NIGHT

*IF THE WEATHER SUCKS, STAY AT HOME

Call me with any questions at (781) 631-3165 until 10 PM.  Make sure to
leave contact information if I'm not at home.

Let's have some fun, even if you don't bring a Sunbeam, come on along.

Look forward to seeing you!

IF YOU GET LOST:  AMHERST POLICE (603) 673-4900.  They can get you
there.

Cheers,
David Kellogg