Re: Car Cover

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Cover
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:55:06 -0800
Rick has a friend who makes car covers for RR's and Bentleys and also
supplies them for Rick.  They are made of this very lightweight silvery
material that is supposed to do all the things they all do and more (I say
it that way since they all claim to prove the world as far as water out,
air in, no scratching, etc.). I bought it and have been very very happy.
It's a breeze to fold up and stash away, and it has lasted very well -
though I have not used it outside on a daily basis.

Jay