Wide Ratio Toploader For Sale.

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wide Ratio Toploader For Sale.
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:49:01 -0000
 Hi Guys- This Toploader has a RUG D2 Indent tag. I think it was on a 68
Fairlane 302. I had it installed on  my Grey re-bodied Tiger. The tail piece
is about 1"-2" too long for the Alpine body, so I had to cut back a bit of
the metal to make it fit. The trans works fine as long as you are going up
through the gears But it doesn't want to down shift through all of the
gears.
After a year or so driving it that way, I decided to install an automatic.
I've been stumbling over this set up for too long and have decided to sell
the whole bit. Included with trans will be the six bolt bell housing ,throw
out fork and bearing, 289 flywheel, pressure plate and clutch disc. Tiger
slave cylinder and mount and a rebuilt starter that fits. Also bits and
pieces of a Tiger and Hurst shifter. I don't want an arm and leg for this
set up,so I am offering it to the list before I place it on e-bay.($400+
packing and shipping)  I can e-mail pictures to those who are
interested --Thanks  Ed
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE