Fiberglass Hood wanted

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Fiberglass Hood wanted
From: Chris Mottram <c_mottram@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 13:34:42 -0800 (PST)
Looking for a fiberglass hood for the Tiger (MK1a).  I
guess a LAT repro hood would be good or a stock
looking repro.  From Where/Who are these available?
The DPO of the DPO had the front repaired way back in
the 70's and the gap around the hood at the front is
too narrow.  Therefore I either widen the car a bit
(cha-ching$) OR I get a glass hood and make it fit -
hopefully a less expensive solution.

Chris

http://calendar.yahoo.com/