Indy Area Info - No Tiger Content

To: Tiger Email Network <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Indy Area Info - No Tiger Content
From: Stu Brennan <sbrennan@master.ncounty.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 23:29:13 -0500
Inquiring minds want to know:

Last Thursday afternoon I was riding in a school bus full of high school
marching band kids, on some interstate somewhere between the
Indianapolis airport and Carmel, when we went past this really odd
looking building.  Or was it three buildings?  It was late afternoon,
and raining like everything, when we went past what looked like three
large traffic cone shaped buildings that seemed to be connected at maybe
the first floor level.  The kids with us were asking what the heck that
might be, but we with the weather, and the condensation on the windows,
we couldn't make out the signs. Guesses on the bus ranged from a
corporate HQ, the base of operations for some uncommon religion, to some
things I will not describe in this forum. I wasn't navigating, but I
think we were roughly NW of downtown Indy when we saw this.  We were
east of town or at the RCA dome for the rest of the weekend, so I didn't
see it again.  Anybody out there in the Indy area know what that is?

Stu