[Fwd: Mystery manifold]

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Mystery manifold]
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 18:01:56 -0800
Tigers,

I just sent the following message to Bruce McGuire and Brian Moss concerning
his latest "Tiger" lettered manifold, including Brian's pictures.  The
pictures cannot be sent to the list, but if there is enough general interest
in this re-pop I can post the comparison pictures, along with the real thing,
on TigersUnited.com.

Is this of sufficient interest?

Steve