Re: LAT-1 Many Manifolds

To: "Steve Laifman" <Laifman@flash.net>,
Subject: Re: LAT-1 Many Manifolds
From: "Brian Moss" <BLMoss@Prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 21:35:05 -0500
Listers,

What an unfortunate moment for work to take me away from my list e-mail for
48 hours.  Many thanks to all who responded to my post, and most of all to
Steve and Tigers United for posting the photos.  Jeez, if I'd known the
manifold was headed for the website when I took the pictures, I woulda
cleaned it up a little and picked a more dignified backdrop :-)

Best Regards,

Brian
B382100598