Re: It's A Fluid Situation

To: SJC Worldwide <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: It's A Fluid Situation
From: twojohnsons@home.com
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 08:25:37 -0500
BW T-5s, which are what late model Fords and Chevvys use, call for ATF. Most
performance oriented people use ATF synthetic. And it's supposed to be
changed every 30,000 miles, tho few do so.
Lots of people on various Mustang sites talk enthusiastically about a GM ATF
called syncromesh available thru Chevy dealers, although I have no
experience w/that product. Don't use 30 weight oil, whatever you do. Makes
me wonder about quality of the rebuilder, suggesting 30-weight.
Al J.