Harry Potter - Sunbeam Humor

To: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Subject: Harry Potter - Sunbeam Humor
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 07:23:27 +0000
Paul,

you missed the obvious Sunbeam wizardry themes:

1) 'Harry Potter and the Lucas bits that worked'
2) Harry Potter and the magic Rootes fire extinguisher
3) Harry Potter - is anything getting hot yet
4) Harry Potter and the smoking dynamo
5) Harry Potter and the cool running tiger
6) Harry Potter and the Magic rivets
7) Harry Potter finds a radio console
8) Harry Potter and the mysteries of TAC
9) Harry Potter makes the speedo accurate
10)Harry Potter .......

8-)

Jeff

In message <001301c054d8$01b9d940$0db4fea9@PaulBurr>, Paul J. Burr