Re: A Dash of how-to

To: twojohnsons@home.com
Subject: Re: A Dash of how-to
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 08:50:23 -0500
Al J, I did that, and I also made a box, and I also make a box that I
hung the dash upside down with tacks in the back and strings so it was
suspended, and all of this was inside the garage, whose door was not
opened, and no air movement from anything, and I wetted the floor, and,
and, and, annnnnnnd.

Got any other suggestions?  It was realllllllllly frustrating, and 16
coats later, I finished.  Looks great now.

Larry