Re[2]: Axle Spines

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: Axle Spines
From: Doug Mallory <RDMALLORY@earthling.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 18:23:31 -0500
Tom,

TW> John,
TW>  There are 19 splines (the raised portion) on the axle for the stock Tiger
TW> diff.. I counted them twice just to be sure.

Same as early Jeep.

Street us a limited slip with clutches is best. Die hard racing a E-Z
Locker will drop eight in. BUT it WILL be a trip to drive if it is
raining or slick out. I can turn the wheel slightly to the right or
left while rolling about 10mph stand on it and get a 180 turn on
racing tires.

--
Best regards,
Tiger 1a  BSP (State Champ 97 98)