Re: hard tops - more

To: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: hard tops - more
From: Scott Donnelly <oharajem@free.midcoast.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:06:46 -0500
Hmmm... My fiberglass hard top looks identical to the factory metal top. It
has a smooth, shiny black finish, the quarter windows vent open and the
interior overhead liner is finished in a perforated white vinyl. It's
hardware fits the Alpines exactly and does not appear as though any of it is
different than the stock set up. I'll look at it more closely for any
identifing marks.
Scott Donnelly
SV