Re: Miata vs Tiger x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miata vs Tiger x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:22:47 -0600
I echo Rande's comments.  I owned a '97 Miata STO Edition for approximately
ten months and, while it was a very well designed and built automobile, it
was nowhere near as fast as my Tiger.  As Rande indicated, it handled better
and was more ergonomically friendly than my Tiger, but wouldn't hold a
candle in the zero-to-anything department.

As a side note, I would still have the Miata today if it hadn't have been
for my old '89 Saleen Mustang coming back up for sale.  I had sold it quite
a while back to buy my current Tiger (which I don't regret, of course...)
but, when it became available again, I just couldn't resist buying it back.
By the way...the Miata wouldn't keep up with it either...neither will the
Tiger, come to think of it!!

Andy Walker
B382001600 '67 Tiger Mk1A
89-0292 '89 Saleen Mustang