Re: inquiry 121200b

To: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Subject: Re: inquiry 121200b
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:56:40 -0500
Chris, when I had my Tiger dyno'ed, the guy who dyno'ed it is a winning
racer, and said my car at 2500 lbs, with 237 rear wheel hp, would do
11.25 if I knew how to drive in and it had slicks.  That is scary, and I
don't know how to drive it that fast, BUT I may learn.

Go whoomp him, and have some fun.

Larry