Re: Panasports

To: Lovelady Diamond / A Diamond Affair <diamonds@gemgate.com>
Subject: Re: Panasports
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:04:55 -0500
To THE GLENSTER'S.  Do you have first names?  Like Sir or Madam.

I used K-Speed and they know the product, the Tiger, and have the best
prices, at least 2 years ago.

Good service, and they do what they say.

What's this 4 years on the resto.  Too short.  You make the rest, at
least me, look bad.

This guy was for real and good.

Larry