Re: British Victoria

To: JHef101@aol.com
Subject: Re: British Victoria
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 17:35:32 -0500
Jeff, there are some items, such as you mentioned that are best
purchased from Rick or Curt.  The old buyer beware issue.

But I also buy from JC Whitney, and Harbor Freight.  Some junk, but I
have learned what you can get there that is good.

Purchased a Dynamat like material for JC Whitney that works, and is less
that half the price of Dynamat.  Same with alum foil faced insulation.

Much to the chagrin of the Mercedes group, I buy oil at KMart, and
WalMart.  Same stuff, just cheaper.

Larry