Would like to borrow TBON

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Would like to borrow TBON
From: "G Shaw" <emmakita@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 14:57:41 -0500
Hi all

It is the dead of winter here and the Tiger is in storage for at least three
more months (I can't even visit). I am bored and need some tiger stuff to
do. I have always wanted to read TBON but am not willing to pay hundreds of
dollars to satisfy this need. I also really need to increase my Tiger
knowledge.

I know this may sound strange but I was wondering if anyone would be willing
to mail a (not so valuable, maybe beaten up a little) copy to me for a short
time. I will pay postage both ways and a small borrowing fee if you like.

Thanks
Greg Shaw