rivit overview auction

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: rivit overview auction
From: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:06:00 -1000
i for one would like to know if the rivet over view auction is a service, a
joke,
or what. is some one actually paying that money to find out if a riviet is the
correct one? i do not care if the vin tag is screwed on, hell i do not even
have a vin tag! put that one in the book. my car is registered under the jal
number, ant two tac officialls have verified that my car is a tiger so please
not is it an alger questions. i just want to know what the auction really is.

thanks
chris in mississippi

66 Sunbeam Tiger, 289, performer RPM intake & cam, 600 DP, mallory ignition,
aluminum radiator, 4 speed toploader, centerfore gold, headers & flowmasters

88GT ready to install: CHP 342, AFR 185's, SysteMax II intake, Pro magnum
Rockers, ED cam, Pro-M 77, 38# lucas injectors, walbro 317 255lph pump, romac,
A9L, 3.73's, Aluminum driveshaft, 70mm accufab throttle body and FPR