Re: lat hood

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: lat hood
From: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:11:47 -1000
that is why i asked the list. i was willing to pay $550 or so but it is now at
$710. Money is an object for me. I am at a disadvantage in the money department
compared to many tiger owners, of course i am just starting life. I hope!
chris in mississippi

>Chris, there is a LAT hood on ebay.  Check it for price.

66 Sunbeam Tiger, 289, performer RPM intake & cam, 600 DP, mallory ignition,
aluminum radiator, 4 speed toploader, centerfore gold, headers & flowmasters

88GT ready to install: CHP 342, AFR 185's, SysteMax II intake, Pro magnum
Rockers, ED cam, Pro-M 77, 38# lucas injectors, walbro 317 255lph pump, romac,
A9L, 3.73's, Aluminum driveshaft, 70mm accufab throttle body and FPR