Re: cleaning plexiglass

To: James Pickard <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: cleaning plexiglass
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:16:21 -0500
Jim, Meguires makes a cleaner, and polisher that it the best for plastic
that I have found.  Reed Plastic, here in the Washington, DC area,
specializes only in plastic, and this is the only product they sell.

BTW, it will not take the UV degradation away. So if it is milky, or
yellow, you may not have too much success. Cleaner and polish is cheap,
so give it a try.

Larry