Re: Parts Book

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts Book
From: "Jim D'Amelio" <jimdamelio@home.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:31:42 -0500
The part books on eBay are nice, especially with the original binders,
but bear in mind that they are not the final edition like the ones Curt
is selling.  The ones on eBay don't cover the series 5 Alpine or the
Tiger IA or II.  The Tiger book on eBay does have the Ford part numbers
were the later on doesn't, but I don't think that and the binders are
worth a $100 premium.  Buy them from Curt.

Jim