Re: Classic & Sports Car article

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classic & Sports Car article
From: Clifford O Morgan <comorgan@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:02:16 -0700
I read the article in the Feb 2001 Issue re V8 Legends.  Great article.
I don't read British magazines and had some problems with the terms.  Any
one help me out?

1.  Richard Heseltine writes, "this glorious machine could be the
ultimate Q-car."  What is a "Q" car?

2. What are rear anti-tramp bars?  Are these traction masters?

3.  The author criticizes the "large" steering wheel.  Is this a valid
criticism?

4.  The car has a round air cleaner.  Is this stock or after market?

5.  The value of the car is listed as 12,000 pounds+  How much is this in
Us currency?  The Shelby is listed as 18,000  the Cobra as 75,000.

6.  Anyone know what the owner did to get 300+ HP?

The magazine cost $7.50 but the article was well worth it, and other
interesting articles, etc. were in the magazine.

Cliff Morgan
"65 Tiger not running

COMORGAN@JUNO.COM