RE: Speedvision Now!

To: "The List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Speedvision Now!
From: "Frank Marrone" <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 10:16:16 -0800
Was this the same scenes that are contained in the Rootes promo video that
was sold by Rick (I think) a few years back?  I just rewatched that video a
few weeks ago, not only are the car sequences great but you have got to love
the period "feel" of the production.

There is a wonderful sequence of in car shots during a hill climb "special
section".  Not only a lot of fun to watch but also decent historical
documentation of the interior of the rally car.  You can hear a constant
squeaking through the whole climb, I assume that this is the doors rattling
or????

Frank
B9471116