Re: my new 342 for the mustang

To: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Subject: Re: my new 342 for the mustang
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 19:34:58 -0500
Chris,
        Nice pictures.  If you keep the fuel injection when
you do the Tiger install, how big of a hood scoop will you
require?  If the fuel injection fuel pump is normally
mounted within the fuel tank, how are you going to handle
the fuel pump / fuel lines in the Tiger?

At 02:05 PM 1/29/2001 -1000, you wrote:
>this engine will spend this year in the mustang and after a refresh it will be
>in the tiger after i finish the restoration. the mustang will get a
supercharged
>408! the 342 should put me close to 12.0 with slicks. 11's around the corner
>on NOS! man i love this stuff!
>chris in mississippi
>
>http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1434439&a=11228074
>

>66 Sunbeam Tiger, 289, Performer RPM intake & cam, Holley 600 DP, Mallory
ignition, aluminum radiator, 4 speed toploader, centerforce gold clutch,
headers & flowmasters

>88GT ready to install: CHP 342, 58cc AFR 185's, Holley SysteMax II intake,
Pro magnum Rockers, ED cam, Pro-M 77, 38# Lucas injectors, Walbro 317 255lph
pump, Romac, A9L, 3.73's, Aluminum driveshaft, 70mm Accufab throttle body
and FPR

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others