Re: Wood models

To: "Tiger List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wood models
From: "Derek White" <derekw@coppernet.zm>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 12:57:58 +0200
Hi all,

I have sent photos of the model to Steve who has offered to put it on the
tigersunited site. He also pointed out that shipping will be cheaper if I
send all models in one crate to one place in the US.

Look at the photos, if you want a model (or two) at around $100 with
shipping, send me at least 3 pictures (front, back and sides) via e-mail
(max 100k) or post to the address below. Don't send me any money yet. We'll
consolidate that too somehow later.

If you want a tiger, don't send photos, just tell me anything special (LAT
hood, wheels, roll bar etc.) Car will not be painted-- the ebony wood looks
great (or if you prefer mukwa-brown or jacaranda-white or rosewood-pink.)

cheers, derek

Derek White
Zikomo Brewing Co.
P.O. Box 31730, Lusaka, Zambia