TAC Events

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: TAC Events
From: Gary Ott <gotttiger@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 15:30:26 -0800 (PST)
The List:
After a long hiatus, I have rejoined the list in the
disguise of new STOA TAC Chairman. We are working to
make the TAC program more active in 2001 by both
recruiting additional inspectors across the country
and identifying those who are still trying to get cars
inspected. This is a call to all who are interested. I
will try to achieve some organization after I can
assess the response. You can contact me offline at
Gary_Ott@chiron.com if you prefer.

Gary Ott