Re: ZZZZT!!".

To: SJC Worldwide <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: ZZZZT!!".
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 08:25:39 -0500
Steve, no problem with mounting the coil and resistor with the same
bolt, and as always keep the terminals away from any short circuit situation.

Look at the factory wiring diagram, assuming your wiring has not been
changed, and find the color of the wire going to the electric choke.  I
seem to remember that there was a short length of wire bolted to the
carb that acted as the ground.  I have installed Holley elec. chokes and
this is how it is done.  The hot wire did come out of the same wiring
hardness as the temp sender gauge.

Good luck.

Larry