More TAC

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: More TAC
From: Gary Ott <gotttiger@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:45:30 -0800 (PST)
The List:
Thanks for the numerous replies to my search for cars
and petential inspectors to be involved in the TAC
process.  As you can all see, we have a lot to do and
a lot of geography to cover. Our current strategy will
be to set up a TAC event and inspector training
wherever we can assemble 10 cars. We would like to
establish both junior and senior inspectors  wherever
there is a critical mass of Tiger enthusiasts so that
the program can operate with local people who can get
to the "caged" Tigers. We will shortly have the list
of all TAC inspectors with locations and contact
information on the STOA website so contact can be made
either with me directly or with the nearest inspector.
Current plans are underway to organize events in
Florida and the DC area early in 01.

Gary Ott B9470571